(1) There will be a contract between you and us when your online booking is confirmed.
(2) The person making the booking accepts the contract on behalf of all members of your party and is responsible for making sure they accept the contract. We cannot accept bookings from anyone under the age of 21.
(3) You have the right to cancel within seven days of the contract with Trenance Farm Cottages. If you do cancel the holiday accommodation within seven days all payments will be returned.
(4) Once you have paid the deposit for your holiday you are liable for the balance also. We therefore strongly advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance that could cover you in the event of you having to cancel.
(5) All cancellations must be advised immediately. If we are able to re-let the property, you will be refunded any payment made, less deductions of our expenses and any difference in the re-letting charges.